Carlos Ercolin is one of CCGI's distinguished faculty members. Carlos holds a Masters Degree in Finance from Brazil and a Doctorate in Corporate Governance from Argentina. Carlos is previously the coordinator of the Paraná Branch of the Brazilian Institute in Corporate Governance (IBGC). He Serves as President of the Fiscal Council and is a Board Member of several companies in Brazil. He is a Former Senior Consultant at World Bank Group/IFC implementing Corporate Governance in Mozambique. Carlos was previously the International Training Manager at Nestlé Headquarters located in Switzerland.
- Doctorate in Corporate Governance at UNAM, Argentina (November, 2015)
- Master in Administration at University of São Paulo – USP, Brazil
- Specialization in Finance at Fundação Getulio Vargas – FGV, Brazil
- Attended some short training programs (finance and administration):
- Babson College-USA,
- Nestlé International Training Center-Switzerland,
- other Brazilian universities
- Professor of Finance and Corporate Governance (post-graduation level) at:
- Instituto Brasileiro de Governança Corporativa-IBGC, Brazil;
- Universidade de São Paulo-USP, Brazil
- Universidade Positivo-UP, Brazil
- ISAE, Brazil – Professor of Corporate Governance in their Master Program
- Fundação Getulio Vargas-FGV, Brazil
- Universidad Nacional de Misiones-UNAM, Argentina – professor and editorial board member for their peer reviewed journal.