The Role of the Director in Good Governance
Leading with a Progressive Perspective
The board’s role in a commercial entity is to provide strategic leadership and governance over the company’s growth and operations. As a current or aspiring director, it is critical to use corporate governance in the most effective manner that will ensure Successful Performance and Sustainability.
This breakfast seminar will enable you to find out the answer to these key questions and more. Gain useful tips on how to leverage your governance for success
1. Is Corporate Governance a set of rules or just doing business?
2. Are you building an organisation for success and sustainability?
3. Are you making the best use of your resources?
4. Are you living up to your responsibilities as a Board member?
5. What makes an effective Board?
6. What are the hot topics my Board should be thinking about?
First Floor, Chamber Building, Columbus Circle, Westmoorings Trinidad and Tobago